Say Yes To A Sexy Butt With The Sculptra Butt Lift!
Now anyone can get buns of steel using the latest advancements with Skinly.
Fast Facts about Sculptra Butt Lift Treatment
- About: Sculptra butt lift in NYC is a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure that augments the curve and shape of your buttocks without you having to undergo plastic surgery or the high risk of possible complications.
Sculptra butt lift treatment utilizes a dermal filler injection of Sculptra formula, a natural substance to stimulate collagen production in the subcutaneous layers of skin.
In recent years, Sculptra Butt Lift has become increasingly popular due to its many benefits and long lasting results.
- Safety: When performed by a board certified plastic surgeon, Sculptra butt injections don’t result in scarring and there is no risk of infection. Because Sculptra butt augmentation does not require undergoing surgery, it is much safer than its surgical counterpart.
- Convenience: Sculptra butt lift treatment is an outpatient-based procedure in your physician’s office. Since there is no general anesthesia or surgical recovery, you may resume with daily tasks uninterrupted. Finding a licensed, trained, and experienced provider to administer this treatment is the most important part of this process.
- Cost: The cost of a Sculptra butt lift varies depending on how much volume you are trying to gain, which depends on the number of vials injected and your body’s response to treatment. It may cost anywhere from $2000 to $10000 per treatment session.
- Efficacy: The best outcome of this procedure depends on many factors, including the degree of experience your physician has, as well as the body’s natural collagen production. Studies suggest that many patients are extremely satisfied with the results of their butt lift treatment and the satisfaction rates are higher for those receiving over 20 vials of Sculptra filler. Sculptra results are typically well proportioned volumizing effects, due to the natural substance injected into the buttocks.
What is Sculptra Butt Lift?
Weight and fat loss, pregnancy and gravity-related aging all tend to decrease your butt’s natural pert and plumpness. If your butt is getting flat and losing its shape and volume it might be time to consider the Sculptra butt lift procedure. This plastic surgery treatment is minimally invasive, carries low risk, doesn’t require anesthesia and stimulates your own collagen production to naturally enhance and add volume to the buttocks. Genetics is another factor that affects your butt’s appearance, secondary to anatomical variations and the way your gluteus muscles wrap around the bony pelvis.
Sculptra is a polylactic acid based implantable and collagen producing filler, meaning that you need to be healthy without serious medical problems that may negatively affect you. If you are a non-smoker, have no chronic disabilities and have realistic goals to achieve with this minimally invasive surgical procedure, you are a good candidate for Sculptra butt lift.
How does Sculptra butt lift work?
Sculptra butt augmentation works differently than other types of implantable fillers. All of the currently FDA approved fillers add tissue volume immediately after the procedure because of the intrinsic properties of hyaluronic acid or hydroxyapatite based gel products.
Sculptra filler involves the injection of poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA for short), into your subdermal and subcutaneous layers. One vial of Sculptra formula contains 367.5 mg of PLLA, mixed with 5 – 10 ml of sterile water. This key ingredient initiates a cascade of reactions kick-starting your body’s natural collagen production.
Collagen is the critical protein giving your skin and body organs structure and shape. Following injection of Sculptra PLLA particles, the collagen grows a three dimensional matrix around PLLA molecules and fills out your butt to produce a curved and enhanced shape that looks natural, authentic, and fits your body type.
The collagen-building process takes a few months to complete and many patients get multiple treatments for best Sculptra results.
How Does The Sculptra Butt Treatment Process Work?
It can be intimidating and nerve-wracking to get your first medical aesthetic treatment. Here’s how the process works at Skinly Aesthetics:
It starts with a private consultation with Dr. Schwarzburg where he performs an examination to determine your health, lifestyle, and treatment goals. Your treatment plan will be formulated based on the shape and amount of volume to the buttocks you are trying to attain.
Next, Dr. Schwarzburg will advise you how many vials of Sculptra are needed for the targeted treatment areas to yield best possible results with Sculptra induced collagen production. The number of vials of Sculptra for buttocks depends on your desired volume and your anatomical landscape. This will differ for all patients as everyone is unique.
Procedure Day for Sculptra Butt Augmentation
- you will change into a gown and special underwear.
- Dr. Schwarzburg will mark the treatment area to ensure full symmetry and balance.
- skin surface will be sterilized to reduce the risk of infection.
- You will lay on your stomach and a local anesthetic is applied to reduce discomfort during the procedure.
How is Sculptra Injected?
- The injection process involves a serial puncture technique where a sterile, medium-sized cannula is introduced into the subcutaneous space and used to deposit the product into previously demarcated areas.
- Dr. Schwarzburg uses a blunt tip cannula technique and at most 2 entry points per cheek.
After the injections are done, the entry points in the treatment area will be cleaned and bandage applied. You are then clear to leave the office.
This means that, straight after each session, you can get back to your day to day life!
Why is Sculptra Butt Lift treatment so popular in New York?
Achieving the look of a full and perky backside can be daunting and in most cases not possible. There are multiple factors affecting the size, shape and volume of your butt.
To date, two approaches to butt augmentation exist: surgical and non-surgical.
- Non-surgical way of gluteal region enhancement through exercise:
If you tried and failed to get your booty lifted through exercise you are not alone. If you work out too much you will end up losing excess fat around your bum, which exacerbates the problem of a flat booty and takes away needed volume from its feminine shape.
While lunges are popular, they often don’t produce the desired results because of the anatomical limitations related to how your muscles are attached to the ischial bony elements, and how the fat is distributed in the gluteal region.
- Increasing the size of your butt through plastic surgery
Brazilian butt lift and implants – You may want that Kim Kardashian caliber butt, but also don’t want to go under the knife, or harvest fat from other parts of your body through plastic surgery to get it. Both Brazilian butt lift procedures and silicone implants are invasive surgeries in operating rooms, with full anesthesia, high risk side effects, and extensive recovery.
Sculptra Butt Lift – With Sculptra butt lift procedure, you don’t have to subject yourself to dangerous treatments and can safely turn to an injectable filler butt lift! Dr. Schwarzburg mastered and perfected the Sculptra BBL, a non-surgical procedural approach with minimal to no side effects and no prolonged recovery period.
What makes the Sculptra butt procedure so effective?
- Uses the body’s natural collagen production
Sculptra injections will naturally naturally stimulate collagen production related volume increase you need to add curves to your butt. These minimally invasive dermal filler injections will effectively fill out the booty, giving you that realistic-looking enhancement.
- Minimally invasive with few side effects
This approach is the clear winner if you’re looking for a less invasive alternative without serious side effects, prolonged recovery period, and lasting 3-4 years. Your Sculptra butt lift before and after shots will impress everyone around you!
- A time saver and a great personal investment
Rather than doing physical workouts that don’t produce the results you’re looking for, you could get Sculptra injections for buttocks! This is the latest advancement in aesthetic butt sculpting and works with your body for a natural yet obvious enhancement of your booty. Now’s the time to get your butt sculpted with Sculptra at Skinly Aesthetics and have your before and after selfies serve as a testament to its efficacy and results!
Who’s A Good Candidate For Sculptra Butt Shaping?
Dr. Schwarzburg carefully guides every patient through their expectations and the kinds of results they can anticipate. His goal is to make sure that Sculptra butt is the best treatment for you, before creating your treatment plan.
Good candidates for Sculptra Butt Treatment are:
- Healthy and without severe allergies to common medications
- With normal or low body fat composition and unable to increase the volume of their butts through diet & exercise (BMI < 29)
- Do not have enough fat for a surgical procedure like the Brazilian Butt Lift
- Who want to avoid surgery but add volume to their backside
- LGBT patients undergoing sex reassignment procedures
To summarize: the optimal candidates for this minimally invasive procedure are generally healthy individuals who lack the volume to have a shapely booty.
Who Should Avoid Sculptra Butt Contouring?
Sculptra BBL has an excellent safety profile but may not be for everyone. Dr. Schwarzburg generally exercises extreme caution with immunocompromised patients, those with autoimmune problems and bleeding disorders. We also won’t treat patients who are younger than 18, pregnant, or breastfeeding. Patients with a history of keloids or hypertrophic scarring may not be candidates for Sculptra butt lift.
Is Sculptra filler for buttocks a safe treatment?
Sculptra butt injections are safe when administered by trained and board certified physicians.
It is common practice to inject Sculptra filler into the buttocks through a needle, which is associated with moderate to severe bruising and pain, and a high propensity to improper filler settlement and formations of granulomas.
Dr. Schwarzburg is a fan of blunt tip cannula to inject Sculptra. The rounded and blunt tip of the cannula glides freely through the tissues, causing minimal damage to surrounding structures, and causing only minimal discomfort.
Sculptra Aesthetic is FDA approved for facial injections. Hence, Butt injections are off-label injections, and should be performed by a qualified and trained physician with extensive experience.
Are there any side effects related to Sculptra bum lift?
Since this treatment doesn’t involve full surgery, the side effects are minimal. In the majority of cases patients experience mild discomfort around the injected areas, and minimal swelling and bruising, which resolves within a few days.
This is a list of possible side effects following the Sculptra butt lift procedure:
- Swelling – The treated area will be minimally swollen for 24-48 hours.
- Redness – Your skin may become irritated, but a cold compress and NSAID medication like Ibuprofen helps to soothe it.
- Bruising – Because a cannula is used throughout the procedure, it causes minimal damage to surrounding tissues and bruising is minimal.
- Bleeding – Minimal bleeding is common and stops within 1 hour after the procedure.
Infection – Sometimes dermal fillers can cause infection. Contact Dr. Schwarzburg and seek emergency medical assistance if you notice any of the following:
- green or yellow drainage at the site of injections
- elevated temperature
Injection granulomas – Injection granulomas may form if PLLA particles clump together. This happens when the post-care protocol is not followed or with excessive bruising at the injection site.
How Painful is Sculptra BBL?
Sculptra’s butt enhancing procedure is extremely well tolerated. The majority of cases utilize a single entry point in each butt cheek. Since blunt, round-tip cannulas are used, the pain level is kept to a minimum.
What is the downtime after Sculptra butt injections?
Social downtime – There is no social downtime since the injection area is concealed by your lower body clothing. However, if your plans include going to the beach in a swimsuit immediately after the procedure that would have to be postponed for 48 hours.
- No sitting on hard surfaces for 24 hours
- No intense exercise for 5 – 7 days
- No smoking or alcohol for 24 hours
What is the aftercare following each Sculptra treatment?
Since Sculptra filler for the buttocks doesn’t involve undergoing full plastic surgery, there isn’t much aftercare.
Post-care instructions include:
- No sitting on hard surfaces for 24 hours following the injections;
- No strenuous exercise for 7 days;
- Use NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen to alleviate post-injection discomfort;
- Gently massage the injected areas for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for the next 5 days to prevent formations of granulomas – a rare side effect related to the development of small firm nodules under the skin. Massaging also ensures that the polylactic acid is adequately distributed across the important areas for better final results.
When will I see the final results after Sculptra Butt Lift Treatment?
Based on previous studies it takes 4 to 8 weeks before visible changes become obvious after initial Sculptra butt lift treatment.
The results following Sculptra butt injections are different from other fillers. The response depends on two major factors: the overall number of vials injected and the body’s inflammatory reaction, responsible for collagen production in the treatment region.
It is critical to wait 6 weeks from the most recent injection for additional vials to avoid particle clumping, which can halt the overall collagen production progress and volume to the buttocks.
It takes your body time to respond to the treatment as PLLA molecules enable the natural production of collagen levels. Make sure you plan accordingly for people to see the before and after difference that Sculptra BBL can deliver.
Most patients typically share before and after Sculptra butt results on social media, which is a great way to see what your results may look like. You may notice an initial volume increase immediately after your sculptra butt lift, however this is only due to swelling and will go down until the true results begin to show.
How many Sculptra treatments do I need?
The number of Sculptra NYC treatments is variable and depends on:
- Amount of volume that a patient wants to achieve
- Anatomical considerations, such as the thickness of the subcutaneous layer
- Overall number of vials injected
- Frequency of injections
- Body’s inflammatory response to poly-L-lactic acid molecules and the intensity of collagen production
Anywhere from 8 -100 vials may be needed to achieve the best final results. Eight to twenty vials can be injected per session. It can take up to 5 sessions and 10 months before the outcomes become final.
How long do Sculptra butt injections last?
Sculptra BBL results will last approximately 3-4 years, which is remarkable compared to other dermal fillers that last 18 months maximum. PLLA particles take a long time to break down, and collagen growth around them lasts even longer. The longevity of Sculptra BBL results is comparable to surgical fat grafting minus all the side effects, heavy sedation, risks, and extended recovery. You will also not have to undergo a fat transfer or tummy tuck, which requires surgical intervention and a long recovery period. Many patients get yearly follow up treatments to add a few more vials for more collagen production to achieve their desired results.
Is Sculptra Butt permanent?
The results of Sculptra butt lift treatment sessions are not permanent and PLLA compounds are degraded by the body within 3-4 years.
Before and After Pictures
Once you’ve seen before and after shots, you’ll see that this is an approach that works. The process is so simple that you’ll be amazed what kind of impact it has on creating the butt you’ve always wanted!
Will my butt look natural after sculptra injections? I read online that butt implants and injections never look natural.
Sculptra butt procedure is considered butt implants by definition, however not all implants are created equal.
- First, there are permanent implants and temporary or dissolvable implants. Sculptra is a temporary and dissolvable implant that lasts only a few years.
- Second, is Sculptra’s ability to conform to your body’s own curves as the filler settles and increases in volume over the period of a few months. The newly grown collagen is your body’s own collagen and that means that it looks and feels completely natural to touch – no one will ever tell whether your booty was made through injections or not.
Permanent butt implants are made from silicone, and your body grows a fibrous capsule around them to contain this foreign material. These kinds of implants rarely look and feel natural and it’s easy to recognize that the booty was surgically manipulated to create a certain look. Also, there is no limitation to physical activities with Sculptra augmentation compared to a relatively long list of restrictions associated with silicone implants.
To sum it up, Sculptra butt implants look and feel completely natural with nobody’s being able to guess how you got that sexy and attractive bum!
How much does a Sculptra butt lift cost?
More specifically, if you’re busy wondering, “How much is it to get Sculptra for buttocks in New York City?” then on average 1 vial of Sculptra costs anywhere from $400 to $1000 and depends on multiple factors including clinic location, the anatomical difficulty of the procedure, the expertise of the doctor and the number of vials used during each session.
Hence, the entire cost of Sculptra butt lift can be anywhere from $2000 all the way to $20000. Always make sure that the treatment sessions are administered by a board-certified physician because this is an advanced and complicated procedure that may end up with serious health problems if done incorrectly.
Normally it takes two to three treatment sessions to achieve full Sculptra effects your body is capable of, and this will require anywhere from 8 to 100 vials of Sculptra. The outcomes depend on how your body responds to Sculptra dermal filler, as there are poor, average and excellent responders, and it’s impossible to know beforehand which type you belong to.
Pros and cons of Sculptra butt injections
This summary provides the pertinent Pros and Cons to keep in mind regarding the gluteal enhancement with Sculptra:
- Minimally invasive, no undergoing surgery or general anesthesia is needed
- Stimulates collagen growth
- No downtime or serious side effects, you can return to normal activities immediately;
- Naturally looking and long lasting results that conform to the shape of your butt;
- The results are not instantaneous and not as dramatic, and may take up to 10 months to fully settle;
- Multiple treatment sessions and multiple visits to the office may be required over the course of the treatment.
Can You Combine Sculptra Butt Lift Procedure With Other Treatments?
The following is a list of treatments that are complementary to Sculptra gluteal augmentation:
- QWO cellulite treatment: QWO collagenase injections dissolve the fibrous bands that are the root cause of cellulite. When QWO and Sculptra are combined you will have flawless cellulite-free skin, a perky, heart-shaped butt, and long lasting results.
- EmSculpt electromagnetic muscle stimulation: When you don’t have time to work out gluteal muscles in the gym you can take advantage of this completely non-invasive technology to cause repetitive muscular contractions equivalent to 20,000 crunches at the gym. This will improve muscular tone and provide additional butt lift. The results will be synergistic and complement each other.
Sculptra butt lift vs. Brazilian surgical butt lift
Sculptra butt lift is far less dangerous than other forms of buttock augmentation, such as Brazilian butt lift and butt implants, which involve surgery to harvest fat from another part of the body. The results of a Sculptra butt lift may be less dramatic compared to Brazilian butt lift surgery. But a Sculptra butt lift is safer and less expensive as it naturally stimulates collagen growth.
Additionally, if you aren’t fully satisfied with the result of a Sculptra butt lift, you can have more filler injected a few months after your initial treatment. If you think the results don’t look natural or aren’t what you had in mind, the treatment will wear off within a few years.
Is Sculptra Butt Lift Covered By Insurance?
Sculptra injections for the purpose of gluteal augmentation are considered an elective cosmetic procedure and are generally not covered by insurance. You may be eligible for insurance coverage in the case of gender reassignment surgery.
Sculptra butt lift is a highly advanced, minimally invasive surgical procedure with no long recovery period, excellent safety profile, measurable and reproducible results demonstrated by multiple studies. The outcomes depend on the number of vials injected and your body’s intrinsic collagen production. Long-lasting results (up to 2 years or more) and naturally looking buttocks are the hallmarks of this innovative intervention. You should seek to have this treatment done by a highly trained and board certified plastic surgeon to avoid serious side effects.
What Are You Waiting For?
You now have all the information you need to make an informed decision about this treatment, its safety profile, and its efficacy. Skinly Aesthetics not only provides you with the best outcomes, but is also committed to complete transparency and the conscientious care of all our patients. We want to make sure you are entirely satisfied with your newly improved butt! Just let us know if you have any questions, and we’ll be happy to help! Also, check out Sculptra buttocks injections reviews to see what others say and explore the many benefits of the treatment.
Sculptra BBL in NYC
What sets Dr. Schwarzburg apart in the field of non-surgical butt augmentation with Sculptra fillers is the fact that he sees every individual client as unique, with distinctive needs that must be met if the treatment is to be successful. He pays close attention to what every client tells him about their health and lifestyle to make sure they receive the treatment and care that will make their gluteal regions look exactly the way they want to.
You can trust that he will administer Sculptra dermal fillers buttocks injections safely and competently every time. Unlike hyaluronic acid dermal fillers, Sculptra can’t be dissolved, and this means that the perfect placement of the injections is absolutely crucial to achieving the best effects.
Dr. Schwarzburg’s practice is based on the Upper East Side in Manhattan and is a perfect location not only for those based in New York but also the surrounding areas. When outcomes, safety, and lack of downtime are on your priority list for non-surgical butt lifts make sure to contact Skinly Aesthetics. For additional information and to schedule your appointment, call our office at 212-774-4264 or submit your request online via email@example.com.